Getting Started with Appucino
Appucino adds Chat, User profiles and Leaderboards to your Application through 5 lines of code.
Integrating Appucino is relatively straightforward, and this page gives you an overview of core concepts.
There are four steps to integrate Appucino:
- Register on Try Appucino to get a Developer account.
- Login and add your application to your Dashboard. If you have a game, define your game modes. E.g. easy, medium, hard so that Appucino knows about your game leaderboards. Once done, you will get a Appucino Application ID.
- Download and install the SDK for your platform into your development environment.
Set-up any Google MAP API Keys that are required for the location-based leaderboard.
- Call the following functions at the right times in your application :
- a) init – when your application starts
- b) updateScore and doScoreCheckIn – to update and submit any score your application maintains
- c) setDelegate – to handle users starting Challenges from the Appucino Leaderboard
- d) addAppucinoBar, showAppucinoBar and hideAppucinoBar – to control visibility of the Appucino Bar